National Chocolate Week this year runs from 8th to 14th October and as one of the world’s few chocolatiers to grow cocoa, we’re uniquely placed to share our adventures, experiences and expertise with you – which is exactly what we’d like to do throughout Chocolate Week. Here’s what to look out for:
• We’ll be taking you on a different creative adventure every day of Chocolate Week – letting you into a few secrets about our Tasting Club and award-winning chocolates on the way.
• Tasting Adventures – we’re hosting our exclusive Chocolate Tasting Adventures in different locations every evening of Chocolate Week. Taking you on an expertly guided tour of different chocolates over two delicious hours.
• Boucan Supper Club 12th October – we’re hosting a one-off dining event with only 20 places available, a delicious taste of the ‘cacao cuisine’ pioneered at our Boucan Hotel & Restaurant in Saint Lucia.
• Chocolate Unwrapped 13th & 14th October – we’re also participating in the biggest ever Chocolate Unwrapped event in London’s Covent Garden, where you can experience our cocoa, chocolate and a pop-up Roast+Conch café too.
• Academy of Chocolate 12th October – I’ll be speak at the academy of chocolate conference on the Friday 12th October in London.
• Choctails 8th & 14th October – To celebrate National Chocolate Week we have teamed up with The Botanist on Sloane Square and Chiswell Street Dining Rooms near Barbican to produce an exclusive range of decadent hot drinking chocolates and cocktails